Virtual Venue - IIASA Connect
This virtual platform will bring together conference participants to engage before, during, and after the conference. On IIASA Connect you can find:
- Live and up-to-date information on the conference
- An agenda with all links, so you never miss a session
- An up-to-date list of registrants, so you can start getting connected with other participants
- A forum where you can view/comment/interact on scientific posters
- Downloadable programs and materials.
Please note that you need to have registered in order to access the platform.
50 B Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
Special Room Rate for Single Occupancy Room: Rs. 5.500/- per room per night inclusive of 12% GST (Goods and Service Tax) and buffet breakfast in the coffee shop
Phone: +911 2611 0101 (D) +911 2412 3141; +911 2412 3475
50 B, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021
- Single Occupancy Room Rs. 4.500/- per room per night
- Double Occupancy Room Rs. 5.500
These rates are inclusive of breakfast, WiFi and all applicable tax per room per night.
Phone: +91126110606, Extn: 2804, 2806 (Reservations)
Hotel The Royal Plaza
19, Ashoka Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
- Standard Room: Rs. 5.000/5.500 plus taxes (Single/Double).
- Deluxe Room: Rs. 6.000/6.500 plus taxes (Single/Double).
- Deluxe Premium Room: Rs. 6.500/7.000 plus taxes (Single/Double).
- Royal Jr. Suite: Rs. 7.000/7.500 plus taxes (Single/Double)
Taxes on above shall be 12%.
E-Mail : email@example.com
Phone: +91 1143555555, Fax : +91 11 43555566
Distance from Indira Gandhi International Airport to Scope Complex, Lodhi Road is 27 Km and it takes about 45 minutes. The venue could be reached by taxi and auto rickshaw. Some of the radio taxis available in Delhi are:
Easy Cab: 91-11-43434343
Mega Cab: 91-11-41414141
Meru Cab: 91-11-44224422
Chanson Cab: 91-11-47774777
Yo Cab: 91-11-44664466
Air Cab: 91-11-48484848
Entry in India
All participants must possess valid Indian Visas, if required. Appropriate visas, as required, can be obtained directly from Indian Diplomatic Missions in the respective countries. For more information, see the links below:
Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily Filled By All International Arriving Passengers to India
Applications are being accepted on behalf of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
Click here to read the Latest Guidelines for International Arrivals.
Click here for FAQs related to Air Suvidha.
The organizers shall not be liable for personal accidents and losses or damages to personal/ corporate property of the participants, Participants are advised to make their own arrangements with respect to their personal and property insurance.
Climate in August.
Average (34 degrees Celsius / 93 degrees Fahrenheit)
Average Low (26 degrees Celsius/ 79 degrees Fahrenheit)
Voltage 240 V Frequency 50 Hertz