The A1 Digital Life Summit 2022 will convene people to discuss about digital solutions for climate change. Charlie Wilson, Professor of Energy & Climate Change of the Oxford University and Visiting Research Scholar at IIASA (ECE), will participate as a panelist in the Panel Discussion.
The climate crisis is not a future scenario - it is already here today and can be experienced firsthand in 2022. Businesses, politics, society - we all need to act now. The solution is not behavioral change or technology, it is both. With high hopes being placed in digitalization in particular.
- But which of these hopes are realistic and which of these hopes remain only dreams? How to create a future narrative of potentials instead of abandonment in order to maximize our opportunities?
- What do companies, politicians, all of us need to do? And how can we actually persuade the actors to act?
- What must happen and where to increase the right potentials?
These topics and more will be discussed at the A1 Digital Life Summit 2022 taking place at MAK - Museum of Applied Arts - in Vienna. Wilson will be a panelist during the Panel Discussion on September, 28 2022 at 19:15.
More information about the A1 Digital Life Summit can be found here (participation upon invitation).
Wednesday, September 28
17:30 Check-in | Get-together
18:30 Start A1 Digital Life Summit
- Welcome Thomas Arnoldner, CEO A1 Group & Marcus Grausam, CEO A1 Austria
18:45 Keynote Erin Brockovich
- Environmental Activist, Best-Selling Author & President of Brockovich Consulting
19:15 Panel Discussion
- Erin Brockovich
- Florian Tursky, State Secretary for Digitalization & Telecommunications
- Maren Urner, Neuroscientist & Professor of Media Psychology
- Charlie Wilson, Professor of Energy & Climate Change, Oxford University
- Thomas Arnoldner, CEO A1 Group
20:15 Networking | Buffet & Drinks
22 February 2023 Online and Austrian Academy of Sciences (Doktor-Ignaz-Seipel-Platz 2, Vienna)