At the beginning of the application process you will be asked to choose a personal password to create an account. Your account enables you to review your application(s) in the future.
The list of documents that you are required to submit as part of your application are listed in the Vacancy Announcement.
Typically, you will be asked for:
• A letter of application outlining your motivation and fit for the position
• A detailed Curriculum Vitae/Resume
• Recent examples of your research work (if applicable to the type of vacancy)
• The names and contact details of two or more work-related reference givers
All these documents must be uploaded in pdf format.
In addition to your personal information, you will be asked to input:
• Your nationality/nationalities (should you be a national of more than one country)*
• The name of the university from which you received your highest academic award graduated
• Your academic field(s) of specialization
• The highest level of academic qualification that you have achieved, and in which year you received it.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email confirmation that it has been received. You may access your application(s) at any time by logging in to your candidate account.
* In the case that candidates are equally qualified, preference will be given to applicants from countries where IIASA has a National Member Organization (NMO).
Last edited: 10 August 2020
International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)
Schlossplatz 1, A-2361 Laxenburg, Austria
Phone: (+43 2236) 807 0 Fax:(+43 2236) 71 313