In order to keep everyone safe and to contain the spread of COVID-19, we have introduced the following regulations at the Institute for both visitors and IIASA staff.
What do I need to do before I arrive at IIASA?
- Visitors should either attest to their valid 3-G status or wear an FFP2 mask at IIASA. 3-G status means being fully vaccinated, having recovered from COVID-19 or having an official negative COVID-19 test.
- Bring a FFP2 mask.
- If you feel sick, please stay home to take care of yourself, and help protect IIASA visitors and staff.
What do I need to do at IIASA?
- Show evidence of your 3-G status to your host at IIASA or wear an FFP2 mask.
- Observe an appropriate physical distance.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water or with alcohol hand sanitizer (ask your host for the nearest hand sanitizing dispenser at IIASA).
Thank you for following these regulations.
We have introduced these rules as well as increased our hygiene measures to make all our visitors and staff feel as safe as possible at IIASA. For example, we regularly inform our staff about the current statutory regulations related to COVID-19; we provide hand sanitizers in several places across IIASA; and we have increased the disinfection, ventilation and cleaning of IIASA offices and meeting rooms with attention given to high-touch areas.
We look forward to welcoming you at IIASA!